Tangle Teezer tips…
Tangle Teezer can be used in a multitude of ways and held however you prefer without affecting its performance. Allow me to share my tips and advice on how to get the absolute best from your Tangle Teezer. And if you have any tips and suggestions for using Tangle Teezer, why not share them with us.
- Tangle Teezer is excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair.
- Dont be tentative! Tangle Teezer is like no other brush. Fantastic, painless detangling is achieved by using a firmer pressure.
- Tangle Teezer gives a blissful relaxing head massage even for the most sensitive scalp sufferers.
- Unlike conventional brushes and combs, Tangle Teezer can be used from roots to ends and mid length to ends.
- Hair can be detangled by using brush strokes from the underneath of the hair with the teeth pointing upwards or from the top of the hair pointing the teeth downwards.
- Tangle Teezer is ideal for taking conditioner evenly through the hair when wet, ensuring light and even distribution of product, which in turn leads to weightless blow drying.
- Tangle Teezer is a must for hair extension wearers; it will simply glide through the hair from roots to ends, passing painlessly over the bonds without pulling.
- It is superb for the daily and ongoing maintenance of wigs, wefts, weaves and clip in hair pieces, leaving them looking just like new.
- The same excellent results are delivered on even the tightest curls and afro hair.
- As a styling tool, daily brushing refreshes sleek styles, helping to smooth the cuticle which increases shine, giving a professional look.
- For short styles, apply styling products to the hair and use Tangle Teezer to shape and mould - great for guys too!
- Since hair breakage is minimised, using Tangle Teezer over a period of time will mean your hair feels thicker and healthier.
- My final tip is to keep one Tangle Teezer at home, one in the office and one at the gym - you will never want to be caught without it.
Tangle Teezer is available from all leading Hair salons in Malta or from Cortex ltd.